SMOK BABY AL85 Alien Mod w/ TFV8 BABY Beast Tank
SMOKTech Alien Baby 85W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Dimensions: 71mm by 48mm by 27mm
- Wattage Output Range: 1-85W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Memory Mode
- HARD/NORM/SOFT Drawing Effects
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Matrix OLED Display
- Stealth Firing Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- Top-Loaded Threaded Battery Cap
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- 1 AL85 Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby Beast
- 2 V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Heads
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Electronic Cigarettes may contain Li-ion battery cells which can explode or burst into flame if used or charged improperly.
Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, recharge disposable cells or expose to water, fire, extreme cold or high temperatures.
Batteries should be charged in a fire-proof container and be checked for damage or malfunction after charging and before use. NEVER leave a charging battery unattended or leave plugged in overnight. Only use appropriate chargers intended specifically for your battery. Never use charger intended for other electronic devices.
By purchasing and using these products, the buyer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with lithium batteries.
It is the responsibility of the user to understand the danger and proper procedures for handling Li-ion based battery cells.