Joyetech eGo T 2 Upgrade Passthrough Battery 1000mAh
This is a genuine Joyetech / Joye eGo-T 2 upgrade USB battery/ USB passthrough. A fully charged 650mAh Joye eGo-T battery can support a heavy user up to 7 hours of vaping and a 1000mAh battery up to 10! Although the Joye eGo-T Upgrade battery is sealed to prevent being damaged by E-Liquid, keep the battery dry and away from moisture.
Your Joye eGo-T 2 Upgrade USB battery has the 5-click protection (on/off) function. Generally, the battery is shipped in the off position. In the off position, the eGo-T will not function even when pressing the button. To turn on your battery, press the button 5 times within 2 seconds. You will see the LED flash when it has been turned on. To turn off your battery, press the button 5 times within 2 second as well and again the LED will flash! "5-click protection" will protect the battery from being activated when you do not want or do not want to use it. No more firing in your pocket! This battery is compatible with Joye eGo-C/eGo-T/eGo/510/510-T atomizers.
The biggest improvement of the eGo-T 2 Upgrade USB battery is that is has two modes. One is the constant voltage output mode that gives constant 3.3V (when it's driving the atomizer (load added) and is the same as the normal eGo-T battery. The other is variable voltage output mode. In variable mode the voltage will change from 4.15V to 3.6V as the lithium battery power decreases. With higher voltage up to 4.15V, you get a stronger vapor hit. Meanwhile, it is easier to switch, here's how:
Switching operation and features:
From constant voltage output mode to new battery voltage output:
- When the mode is 3.3v constant output mode, lock the battery by 5 clicks first(white LED blinks 3 times).
- By pressing button for 5 seconds(not 5 clicks) the LED will change to orange with 3 blinks. The battery has switched to variable voltage output mode(battery voltage output mode).
- Then click the button for 5 times so you can smoke in battery voltage output.
- In new battery voltage output mode, the LED is orange.
- When charging, orange LED will blink 5 times in this new mode.
From new battery voltage output to constant voltage output mode:
- In new battery voltage output mode, lock the battery by 5 clicks first (orange LED blinks 3 times).
- By pressing button for 5 seconds(not 5 clicks) the LED will change to white with 3 blinks. And the mode has switched to 3.3V constant voltage output mode.
- Then click the button for 5 times so you can smoke in 3.3V constant voltage.
- In 3.3V constant voltage, the battery features has no difference from present eGo-T battery.
- When charging, white LED blinks 5 times in this new mode.
The difference between Joye eGo-T 2 Upgrade battery and Joye eGo-C 2 Upgrade battery is that the eGo-C 2 battery has more intensified short circuit protection.
Electronic Cigarettes may contain Li-ion battery cells which can explode or burst into flame if used or charged improperly.
Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, recharge disposable cells or expose to water, fire, extreme cold or high temperatures.
Batteries should be charged in a fire-proof container and be checked for damage or malfunction after charging and before use. NEVER leave a charging battery unattended or leave plugged in overnight. Only use appropriate chargers intended specifically for your battery. Never use charger intended for other electronic devices.
By purchasing and using these products, the buyer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with lithium batteries.
It is the responsibility of the user to understand the danger and proper procedures for handling Li-ion based battery cells.